|1. Ri Na, expected graduation in 2016
Dissertation: "A Comprehensive Evaluation of Potential Energy Savings Using Self-ventilated Cavity Walls"
2. Zhexiong Shang
1. Amanda Matsui
Senior of Civil Engineering Student at UNL, looking for summer 2016 BIM/VDC intern opportunity, either in industry or in research labs
Proficient in 1)Revit 2016 modeling; 2) Navisworks clash detection and 4D schedule, and construction process animations; 3) AutoCAD
Language skills: English (flunet); Spanish (fluent); Portuguese (native)
1. Endong Wang, Ph.D. 2013, assistant professor, University of Tennessee-Chattanooga, TN
Dissertation: "Addressing uncertainties in residential energy performance benchmarking and projecting through data mining approach"
1. Lalitha Nandam, M.S, 2015, The Weitz Company, Omaha, NE
Thesis: "Evaluate Students’ Learning Effectiveness of HVAC System Using 3D Game Animations"
2. Xiaoxiang Xue, MS, 2014, Jacobs Engineering Group, Omaha, NE
3. Ri Na, MS, 2013, PhD. student at UNL, Lincoln, NE
Thesis: "Investigating the Impact of Construction Quality on the Energy Performance of Residential Building—A Case Study"
4. Ashkan Hassani, MS, 2013, Iran
Thesis: "Applications of Cobb-Douglas Production Function in Construction Time-Cost Analysis"
5. Vijay Durvarsula, MS, 2012, McCarthy Building Companies, Inc., Houston, TX
Thesis: "Integrated 3D Visualization to Facilitate Component-Based Bridge Condition Rating"
6. Landu Jiang, MS, 2012, (co-chair, MS in computer science), PhD. student at McGill University, Canada
Thesis: "A WLAN Fingerprinting Based Indoor Localization Technique"
7. Endong Wang, MS, 2011, Assistant professor, University of Tennessee-Chattanooga, TN
Thesis: "Incorporating Uncertainties into Building Life Cycle Assessment(LCA) by Using Stochastic Approach"
1. Shimin Wang (from 2011 - 2012),
1. Shimin Wang (from 2011 - 2012),professor, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
1. Hong Chen, 2011-2012, professor, Zhengzhou University, China
Other graduate students
1. Hashem Izodi (2014-2015), PhD. student at Univrsity of Florida
2. Ramin Shamsi (2012), Ph.D student at University of Oregon
3. Hongwei Wang (2011), Standard & Poor's, NYC
4. Karan Karki (2009-2011), Nepal
1. Andy Baruth, 2011
2. Jeff Webert, 2009
3. Joe Jelden, 2008