|1. Chongsheng Cheng
2. Zhexiong Shang
1. Guanyao Xu
1. Endong Wang, Ph.D. 2013, assistant professor, University of Tennessee-Chattanooga, TN
Dissertation: "Addressing uncertainties in residential energy performance benchmarking and projecting through data mining approach"
2. Ri Na, Ph.D. 2017 CV
Dissertation: "A Comprehensive Evaluation of Potential Energy Savings Using Self-ventilated Cavity Walls"
1. Lalitha Nandam, M.S, 2015, The Weitz Company, Omaha, NE
Thesis: "Evaluate Students’ Learning Effectiveness of HVAC System Using 3D Game Animations"
2. Xiaoxiang Xue, MS, 2014, Jacobs Engineering Group, Omaha, NE
3. Ri Na, MS, 2013, PhD. student at UNL, Lincoln, NE
Thesis: "Investigating the Impact of Construction Quality on the Energy Performance of Residential Building—A Case Study"
4. Ashkan Hassani, MS, 2013, Iran
Thesis: "Applications of Cobb-Douglas Production Function in Construction Time-Cost Analysis"
5. Vijay Durvarsula, MS, 2012, McCarthy Building Companies, Inc., Houston, TX
Thesis: "Integrated 3D Visualization to Facilitate Component-Based Bridge Condition Rating"
6. Landu Jiang, MS, 2012, (co-chair, MS in computer science), PhD. student at McGill University, Canada
Thesis: "A WLAN Fingerprinting Based Indoor Localization Technique"
7. Endong Wang, MS, 2011, Assistant professor, University of Tennessee-Chattanooga, TN
Thesis: "Incorporating Uncertainties into Building Life Cycle Assessment(LCA) by Using Stochastic Approach"
1. Shimin Wang (from 2011 - 2012),
1. Shimin Wang (from 2011 - 2012),professor, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
1. Hong Chen, 2011-2012, professor, Zhengzhou University, China
Other graduate students
1. Hashem Izodi (2014-2015), PhD. student at Univrsity of Florida
2. Ramin Shamsi (2012), Ph.D student at University of Oregon
3. Hongwei Wang (2011), Standard & Poor's, NYC
4. Karan Karki (2009-2011), Nepal
1. Amanda Matsui, 2016
2. Andy Baruth, 2011
3. Jeff Webert, 2009
4. Joe Jelden, 2008